Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving is always a lot of fun and often the best part (even better than the food) is sitting back and listening to all the conversations going on around the table. I am one of those people who is blessed with a family that I truely enjoy spending time with.

At one point we were scattered, Mom, Dad and I were playing a game in the dining room, the girls were looking at funny Youtube videos and updating their Facebook statuses, and my sisiter, brother-in-law and the two boyfriends with us this year were watching the game. There was laughter and conversation and absolutely no-one was asking anyone else to be quiet. In that moment I was so grateful for the people in my life and the easy way we love each other that I was nearly overwhelmed.

It's what I am most thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. This is a sweet post and it brought tears to my eyes. We do have a unique and wonderful family. Sadly, the longer I live the rarer I know this to be true in other families.

    ReplyDelete