Friday, October 15, 2010

Let me encourage you to have extra toothbrushes on hand.

The other morning I reached into my cabinet to get my toothbrush, bumped my elbow and dropped said toothbrush which landed in the toilet. Yeah, not using that puppy again. Luckily, and this is rare, I had a new one in the closet. See new tube of toothpaste means new brush for me and it was about that time. Whew. Opened up the new brush and as I was reaching for the toothpaste I dropped the second brush which bounced off the cat's back before landing on the floor. Holy cow! Now what? 2 brushes in one morning! This was not shaping up to be a very good day. Well it just so happens that I was at the dentist recently and the hygienist slipped a pink brush into my bag which had lain there forgotten ever since. YIPPEE!!!!

I was saved. Teeth were clean. And I will ALWAYS have spare toothbrushes around. (My Mother is smiling right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment