Sunday, October 31, 2010

I dislike bugs. I don't want them in my house, flying around my head, crawling on my legs, or sneaking up on me when my back is turned. They do that you know.

Spiders are the absolute worst. I scream like a little girl and usually stand frozen for a good 2 minutes before I figure out how to get back past the spider to a shoe. Not using a tissue. There isn't enough between me and the creepy crawlie. Plus I don't like to feel or hear them crunch or squish.

Now that you know that you might be surprised to hear that I have become obsessed with a show called Billy the Exterminator on A&E. This guy looks total heavy metal
80s scary covered in black leather with studs. And he is hilarious! I've seen him rid places of ants, wasps, bats, spiders, snakes, foxes, armadillo, racoons, nutria, beavers, crocodiles, and roaches. It never gets old. There is always campy humor along with great information about pests, how to keep them out, how to get rid of them, and why you should get them out as soon as you notice a problem.

Some of these homes are so far gone I would have tented the whole thing and given up.

And he's relatable. I actually heard him scream like a little girl when he was bitten on the head by a spider. Made me feel loads better.

2 comments:

  1. So you're saying this Billy the scary exterminator is gay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw, his wife is on the show too. Course that doesn't always mean anything.

    ReplyDelete